Welcome! DataStream is a place to store, share, access, and visualize water quality and sediment quality data. It's open access, meaning that it is free and open for anyone to use. Data contributors maintain ownership of their data and control over what they choose to publish.
New to DataStream?
Ready to share data?
Have data you'd like to share on DataStream? Follow the steps below to get started as a data contributor today:
- Create an account and contact us to activate it for upload
- Speak with a Data Specialist on our team about formatting your data for upload
- All data on DataStream are shared in the DS-WQX data format
- Prepare your Dataset Metadata so you have this information ready when you go to upload
- Follow the steps in our Upload Guide to publish and manage your dataset
Accessing data on DataStream
Looking for water quality data? You've come to the right place!
If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out.
Our Data Specialists are happy to set up one-on-one sessions with you and your team.